Thursday, February 2, 2012

(Slap) the Police!

Slap, slap SLAP the po-lice! <---Imagine I'm singing this Public Enemy style. You got me? Okay, good.

Now, generally speaking, I'm grateful to the men and women who risk their lives on a daily basis to keep the peace and keep us safe. However, there are a bunch of bad apples spoiling the orchard these days: see herehere, and here.

In the latest incident of boys in blue behaving badly, officers stood by and watched as hundreds of angry soccer football fans literally beat the shit out of each other. I mean it, there was crap everywhere ;). Not only did the police do nothing to stop the fighting, they decided it was a good idea to keep the stadium gates locked so that no one could leave. The result? Pandemonium. Read this.and watch the videos. I swear, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;