Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Presidential Slap - part deux

Dear Rick Santorum,
I disliked you all the years you spent representing the great state of Pennsylvania as a senator. I simply cannot stand by and allow you to take over the nation. I will fight you and your ridiculous propaganda with every fiber of my being.

Are you seriously telling me that as a potential president of the United States, you want the world to remember you as that guy who said, “Satan has his sights on the United States of America!” I mean really. Satan? What about Voldemort, is he coming for us too? Melkor? The Riddler?

I don't know about you, but when I hear a potential leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world speak of the big bad wolf coming to blow our house down, it makes me a little nervous. You, sir, deserve a good slapping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;