Saturday, February 25, 2012


I admit it, I'm a big fan of reality TV. And, until they lost my all time favorite (Project Runway), I loved reality TV on Bravo. But, there is a limit, my friends. The "Real Housewives" have pushed me over that limit. Look at this photo above. Ok. Got it?
There is nothing REAL or HOUSEWIVES about any of these women. They are compromised a not-so delicate balance of silicone, botox and overpriced (and overshort) designer clothing. All of these women have have obsene amounts of money, nannies, housekeepers, maids, cooks, cars, clothes and weaves.

As someone who actually IS a working mom, and was a stay-at-home mom for almost 2 years post baby, the existance of these shows drives me crazy. I'd love to see Bravo pay me over 30,000 a day to follow me around. Think they'd go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;